Header Ads

Stubborn Chicken

Image by OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay 


Stubborn Chicken


Once upon a time there was a lot of condemnation of Allah. There was a cock;
ashtray He came to a house that didn't take it out,
fried, tick in the zone. Chicken said, "Live grandma." Time has passed. One day
Chicken give me the tick you took out of my foot? ” The woman is angry, chased the Chicken, the Chicken
Girl gone untouched that:
 “That was my barbecue horse, it burned,  he said. Chicken:
"Either I get the barbecue or thorn". Girl's head is swollen, barbecued. Chicken
He came back to another house. That house owner was a cow.
one
. Chicken said to him:
I m Auntie, that barbecue, dim, I get it when I get back, ”dim. The woman put the barbecue in the barn.
It's the end.
“Aunt I came. I own the barbecue. ”
“I put it in the barn, the cow broke”. Chicken:
Either give the barbecue, or inâge
 ”d. The woman's head is heavy, inâge in the house
He has given. Chicken
 He delivered her to another house. Chicken's gone guinea.
Turkey, the world has come hiked all. There's a wedding at home. Where is the host
asked. As for the landlord, he said:
“How did we cut in the 
”. Chicken said:
"I see your bride," he said. They brought the bride, your Chicken liked it. He looked away,
He said:
"Betrayal, no betrayal, I'll take your bride," he said. The landlord has given a lot of gold
undemanding They stole a chin in the evening, finally took the bride to the mountain, went to a shepherd
and the shepherd was playing the tinder. Kaval liked your cock, gave the bride kaval
He took it, came to the mackerel and chickened to the chickens:
“I gave tick, I bought a barbecue, I gave a barbecue, I took a cow, I gave inâge, I bought a bride,
I gave the bride, I bought a kaval, düüüt… ”he played the kaval, Yimis drank past the past.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.