Header Ads

Fisherman's Son

Image by kalhh from Pixabay 

Fisherman's Child


There was one, there was not one, many servants of Allah. Ä°nebolu, Yambol; two empty one filled,
I have the puzzle full of dam. Once before, in the land of a sultan, there was a fisherman. The day has come The fisherman died, one son remained behind. Taking his father's art into his hands,
started. One night at night, he had a dream. He said, a voice. The fish you will hold tomorrow,
It is magical. Don't sell them ha. In the morning, the fisherman's son went fishing as usual.
But he was only able to catch two fish. One green, one brunette. Put them in a bowl and go home.
He found himself waiting for a Jew at the street. It turns out he was Jewish the same night
He had a dream and said a voice to him. The fish that the fisherman's son will hold today,
It is magical. No matter what he wants, give and take Tan. Thus, the Jew saw the fisherman's son
unaware of the fall, catching the fish came out. Although the young man resisted not selling first,
sold the brunette fish that could not save itself from the sweet tongue and the attractiveness of the offered money, came to the house with green fish. The fish sold to the Jew was vomiting yellow gold every day.  golds let alone the bird, we come to the fisherman's son, did not care much about the dream.

Next day,
on his way to his usual job, he had already forgotten the fish in the bowl. Come home in the evening
when he entered, his eyes were opened like a millstone, his tongue held. The house is so neat,
he found it tidy and swept away, which was unthinkable to him. One day, every day
… One day, he hid behind his house, saying there was a job. Soon
And what should he see? The fish jumped out of the bowl. He's out of his nickname, beautiful as the fourteenth of the month girl appeared. The fisherman's son swallowed all his little tongue, his daughter plunged into the long course. After The first thing that comes to mind is to confiscate the fish's liqueur. At that moment the girl begged:

 “Oh my guts, don't hurt my liqueur. Maybe someday you'll have a problem, I
then I can save you, ”but the fisherman's son threw the liqueur into the fire and burned it. Neighbours,
they had doubted the fisherman's son. Someone watching the house, beauties
Seeing the beautiful, did not eat, did not drink, he went and raised it to the sultan of the country.
“Oh, my lord, there is such a beauty in the fishing son's house,
The sultan immediately took his vizier and walked to the fisherman's house.
beautiful saw beautiful. He went inside, but to go back to his palace to think,
started. Then he called the fisherman's son before him:
 Where did you bring the beauty of the world?  he asked.
 Um I found it in a fish, ”the boy said.
 There is a beautiful world in Indochina. I didn't even see his hair.
You're either a liar or a magician. This world beauty's hair is all diamonds. Her
You brought me a hole in your hair; If you don't bring it, I will have your neck shot in the cell
sultan.
The fisherman's son left the palace and came to his sad house. The girl who saw this:
“Oh sir, what is it, you're so sad, u he asked.
“I don't want to be sad, but who can. The Sultan gave me a chick of Indochina beauty
wanted. How could I bring him in?
If I don't bring him, he will put me in solitary confinement, I'm sorry for him. ”
If you hadn't burned my nickname. Bringing the hair of the Indochina beauty would be a moment's work.
But now it will be a little difficult. You're gonna have to face it. Now listen to me carefully.

There is a palace on top of a steep mountain. The palace waits for well-bred verbs. Garden
The lions and tigers guard the gates. At that moment, lions and lions for five days
They are at rest. Miss Earth is asleep right now. Immediately he cuts one of his pleats with a razor,
you walk without looking back. If you look back, the talisman breaks, then the giants will take you.
shatter. When he had finished, he breathed lightly, and a wind came and took his son,
In the blink of an eye, he left it on a steep mountain. Young man lingering at the palace
When he entered, Indochina found his beauty to sleep. Cut one of his holes and cut it out.
the rest is back. And the beauty of Indochina woke up, her hair was cut. Now in my lions,
my tigers, salman. The animals did not even move their tails. elephants
he ran; Even the elephants could not catch the lad. Good to see them:
Len Have some fun, lad. I'll take my magic comb. The fact that I'm here
no more reason. I'll go with you. ”
When the boy escapes from the danger of the elephants, he cannot sit back and wait for the girl.
She was made. Soon, the girl came to the boy with the poisoned comb.
“Yum, I've gotten your eyes shut,” he said. When the fisherman's son opened his eyes,
found in front. The next day she left her chick in front of the sultan, and together with the beautiful world
returned home without saying. The Sultan looked at the hair of all the diamond, of joy
was stand in place. But the fisherman's officious neighbours did not eat, drink,
they quickly conveyed the news to the palace.
“Bre doesn't know himself,  he roared. Indochina
I keep? "
“But my lord, you asked me for hair, I brought hair,  the boy said. Himself
You didn't want to, I'll bring it to you. ”
Then the sultan thought for a moment. “I will not find this fishing son in the world
I want something so he can't find it. Then I will have his neck struck in the executioner.
Then he turned to the boy:
In You brought me three paradise apples, you brought them. If you don't, I'm gonna have your neck shot, ”
said.
The young man left the palace and came home sadly. The Indochina beauty who saw this:
“Why am I so upset? S he asked.
“The Sultan asked me for three heavenly diamonds. Where do I get the heavenly diamond? I
Don't worry, who should. Is the heavenly apple found in the world?
Em If I don't, he will have my neck struck in the cell. ”
I m Don't worry about it, kız she said. I help you. Then they both leave the house and leave
they reached a place. She rubbed the magic comb like this. Young Man Self-Mold Mold Mountain
found in the garden of paradise. There were two pools in the garden. One of gold, one of silver. various
flowers complemented the beauty of the garden. Young man, remembering what she said,
hid among the flowers. At noon, three Phoenix birds come to the silver pool.
on the edge. Then the birds took their wives and became huri girls,
They were washed. When he passed the golden pool to be rinsed,
pulled between. The rinse girls wore and flew. The last one left without a wreck. HE IS
When the lad showed itself through the flowers.
Sen If you bring me three paradise diamonds, I will give you your wives, ”he said.  daughter, apples
after promising to bring wreaths, he came to heaven to leave a saddle of apples
filled with, all the daughters with the girls returned to the . Because human beings
heaven was forbidden to see the daughters.
“That was brave,  he said. I brought the apples and myself. I'm your wife now.
The boy stroked the comb in his hand, and suddenly found himself at the door of his house. No
he took three apples from the abandonment of the saddle and appeared before the sultan. Sultan, zodiac sign
When he saw the apples that smelled the sign, he immediately cut one and ate it. Heaven Diamond Core Two
There would be one. He put both beans on the table, which were two apples. Paradise my 2nd
 inexhaustible, multiplies. When the Sultan saw this:
“My lion, how did you get to heaven? S he asked.
“Allah wished, I arrived. Then the Sultan fell back into thought. Seeing this
vizier:
“My Lord, what would you think?  he said.
 I think about the miracles of that fisherman's son. ”
The fisherman's son returned home, sitting next to three beautiful girls. Seeing this
one of the neighbours, did not eat, did not drink, quickly conveyed the news to the palace.
“Oh my king, the fisherman's son brought a girl this time. This is the only way
It's good, ”he said.
The Sultan immediately called the fisherman's son and said:
“If you built a palace in the middle of the sea in three days, you did. if you can not
 I will have his neck shot in the cell,  he roared.
The fisherman's son returned home again. This time  daughter:
“Why am I so upset? S he asked.
“In three days, the Sultan asked me to build a palace in the middle of the sea.
If I don't, he'll have my neck shot in the cell. Who should be upset? Ben
I m I was brave enough to draw, h said the  girl. I will help you. ”
And then he went up to the door,
When his hands struck each other, all girls came to be pigeons.
“Each of you will bring a stone and build a palace in the middle of the sea.”
Each one of the pigeons scattered to one side, and soon they turned with one stone.
until they closed, they built a palace in the middle of the sea, which was able to explain in language.
not.
“Go now, tell that insatiable sultan, that the palace he longs for is over,” he said.
 daughter, fisherman's son. Let him come and see.
The Sultan took his data and came to the seaside, his eyes suddenly facing the beauty of the palace.
He . Then they got into the boats and entered the palace. That's what happened, then. Huri's daughter
with a hand clap, thousands of pigeons chilled like a dark cloud.
“Everybody, take the stone he brought and take it back to its original place, h said . Suddenly, that eye
from the dazzling palace and the grim sultan and his vizier
Not even a trace. But the salty waters of the vast sea had filled them.
at the expense of their lives.
The son of the fisherman is a fancy wedding for fifty days and for sixty days for a drummer.
He had made, put the migrated, eaters drank, mashallah passed passed. Nets of the other fishermen
per.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.