Header Ads

Lazy Girl Tale

Image by 【中文ID】愚木混株 【ins-ID】cdd20 from Pixabay 

Lazy Girl Tale


We have added a new fairy tales to our children's tales reading website. You will read the story of a lazy girl. Fairy tale is very short and meaningful. We wish you a pleasant reading.

Once upon a time, the griddle in straw; There was a husband and wife while the lambs were in the barbershop, the wolves were bellman, and my grandmother shook her crib and squeak. This husband and wife have a daughter. Girl magnified baby doll in hand, but never learned the job. For this, the name "Lazy Girl" was called. This girl was so lazy she was getting up. His mom and dad got him to make a squeegee. The girl was doing her job with a squeegee from her seat. It's her age of marriage. His mother married his daughter to a hunter. The hunter went hunting and shot a duck. He came home, cleaned the duck, set it on fire. Prepared to go hunting again, his wife

I put the duck on the fire, don't let it burn. ” Lazy Girl,

“Yes, but he said, but he didn't even get up. It's been a long time. Beggar came home to Lazy Girl

He said, My lady is a piece of bread for the sake of God”. Lazy girl too

Al Take it late in the kitchen next door, he replied. The beggar entered the kitchen. He looked at the duck boiling on the stove, took the duck, put it in his bag. He threw the dirty bumps on his feet into the saucepan. He came to Lazy Girl.

“Look, lady, I bought bread, God bless. Now I'll tell you a folk song and I'll go.

Your beak in my bag
My perky in your soup
You are in bed quilt rough bed
I will eat the beak in the forest

The beggar sang the song like that and left. After a while, her hunter husband came. his wife

Is the duck cooked? said. His wife told me what happened. Look, he told me a song. He told you to. He sang the song. Then the hunter husband understood the situation, scolded his wife and scolded. After that, the lazy girl stopped being lazy.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.