Header Ads

Fox And Miller

Photo by monicore from Pexels

Fox And Miller


There was a miller in time. This miller had a lot of chickens.
One fox is addicted to these chickens. One day he tells the miller:
“Miller, if you give me a chicken, it's a flavor you will never forget.
I will do."
“What do you want in my chickens, let go of my collar? I'll shoot you and kill you,
Are you thirsty? ”
When the miller realise that he cannot save the collar, he gives the fox a chicken. Fox eating chicken
set out. He goes little, goes long, goes straight to a sultan. This:
"Fox brotherhood, foxes are not one, what did you come to?"
“Don't ask the sultan, I have brought you great news.”
His wife What is what? ”
“There is a‘ high sultan ‘, he has gathered all his soldiers, he is coming. It will destroy you. ”
"Oh, what did I do to him, and he will destroy me?"
“Either you give your daughter to him, or he will cut off your roots.”
The Sultan immediately gathered the viziers and began to speak.
“Come on friends, this is‘ sultan, but I wonder what is going on?
Nobody knows. They finally agree to give her away.
 Well, fox brotherhood, let's see our son-in-law once, then we'll give our daughter.
From there, the fox comes directly to the miller “miller, miller!!
"What's up, fox brotherhood, why did you come?"
"Friend, I ate your chicken, but I made you a great humanity." What did you do? "
“I called you fill the sultan fill to the philistine sultan, now I will take you there. Your daughter
We will get you. ”
Mu Will he give his daughter to me? I'm floury, my hair and beard mingled.
let go of me.
"Oh, what do you need, come on."
They trick the fox miller and set out. Fox near the palace of the Sultan
to the miller:
"You stay here, I'll go and get you a coat of clothes from the sultan."
The fox enters the palace and meets the sultan:
"Fox brotherhood, you know our groom, what did not come?"
“Sir, he was missing his leg as he jumped out of the march. Well ...
After all, this is the sultan, his head is miserable. He can't come that way, dress him in a coat. ”


Fox give a very nice coat of dress. The fox puts this dress on to the miller,
adorn On the road also makes exhortations.
“You're not wearing this dress. Don't look at the clothes; If you do not miller is
I'll say. "
They eat, drink, talk in the palace, look at the miller's length clothes, look at that poor day
He didn't wear a dress like that. The Sultan secretly summons the fox outside:
“Oh, what's our groom, they're looking at the lengths of clothes.”
“Sir, his clothes were very favourable, he didn't like them and is looking for him. You tell him
You gave me bad clothes. ”
They go back to bring a coat of clothes. The fox goes to the miller again.
exhort:
“If you look at the clothes this time, I'll tell you you're a miller.”
The miller who wears the new clothes will never look at the clothes again.
Fear is no good. If the sultan fails to give his daughter, there is war. He is more than
There is no military, it will surely bring trouble. He gives your daughter this. Give them some soldiers
passengers.
The fox always goes ahead and says to the shepherd of the flock of sheep he meets on the road:
“The shepherd brotherhood, you will bring the flock to the side of the road, the sultan comes, he comes:“
sultan, thank you, thanks to your goods and cattle. "
The fox approaches these big palaces. Seven giants in that palace.
He had been staying. When the giants see the fox, they ask:
“Why did you come, fox?”
I m I brought you news. ”
“What news did you bring?”
“High and high, the sultan comes, he has gathered his whole army, he will cut your roots.”
"Fox brotherhood, what should we?"
“Don't you have grass?”
“Yes, what will happen?”
“You get stuck in the grass, and I will tell the sultan that you have escaped.”
Giants enter the grassland, the fox locks the door over them. Checkers come out three four
tin gas pours. He burns the giants in his place.
The sultan comes, they enter the palaces. The girl's father has no carpet, no goods.
The soldier returns after a week's stay. The miller's daughter and the fox are there
They remain. One day the fox says to the miller:
“O network, what have I done to you? Go and eat the rest of the chickens left in the mill.
Should I come? Is there a permit? ”
“Go eat!”
Fox hens come and eat. One day he tells the miller:
“Agha
, I have made you so human, what will you do if I die?”
One day the fox dies. The miller was hunting. When she comes, she cries and asks:
"What happened, why are you crying?"
Um I was having fun with this fox, and he died. ”
“Man, you and I thought there was something,” the miller foxes down the window.
throws. Does the fox sly, fall to the ground, fall to his feet?
“And in vain they didn't say,  Mankind's head is hair.  He doesn't know your goodness. Now
Shall I tell you your original, your generation? ”
"Fox brotherhood, I threw you to test."
A few years later, the fox really dies. They put it on the floor and hang it from the ceiling. For a while
then when the fox starts to smell it til

No comments

Powered by Blogger.