Header Ads

Keloglan

Image by Alejandra Jimenez from Pixabay 


Keloglan


Once upon a time. There was a sultan in one country. This sultan said one day
that:
Whoever finds 'Khidr' and brings it to me, I will not give up his world and interfere with his Hereafter.
If he doesn't, I'll execute him.
He made bellows, but nobody comes from there. A poor KeloÄŸlan in that country.
There was. He thought this, moved, decided to go to the sultan.
"Whatever happens. I'm gonna go feed him, and if he wants to. “Get up and take the sultan
before
He said, “Sultan, I will find Khidr.. This KeloÄŸlan had some conditions,
He told the Sultan:
You feed me forty days, I will worship forty days. On this forty day I
I will bring Khidr to you. ”
The Sultan orders forty days to send food to this man's house.
Forty days it goes to the house of food from the palace, the place, drinks and enjoy. Last day starts
thinking. When his wife asks what he thinks:
“Lady, it's been thirty-nine days, tomorrow they'll take me to the vine. What I found Khidr, what
I worshipped. de
He becomes halal with his wife. In the morning, the guards lean on the door:
“Come on, we'll take Khidr, come on.”
They took it away, there is no Khidr, nothing. Hand tied to the foot of the right sultan
They took us before. As he walked through the Sultan's door, he looked at a fresh lad
chased KeloÄŸlan can never understand who he is. Together towards the sultan
appear before:
"KeloÄŸlan you know you would find Khidr, why didn't you?"
“Sultan, I was hungry, you fed me forty days. God bless you, forgive me, I
I said so from the crop to feed me. ”
“You are playing with the great sultan! Lar The sultan collects his viziers:
Ne What kind of punishment should we give it? ”
The chief vizier says: “My lord, if you will, let's cut it first, then let's skin it. This
Let him die like this;
The second vizier answers:  Let's hang it..
The third queen says, “I think we should take him to the dungeon, and he will die in the hungry, thirsty dungeon..
The sultan asked the same thing to his fourth vizier and he said:
“Sultan, this is a KeloÄŸlan. Sultans' work is forgiveness. Forgive this. Kill this and what?
You will touch your blood and what will you get? ”
As soon as the fourth vizier said, the lad sitting on the edge stood up and said to the Sultan:
“My lord, if you will excuse me, I will tell you something. Original of your first queen
butcher, mother learned; he is not a queen, but a child of a butcher. The second queen
gypsy child; the third queen is a dungeon. Your principal queen is the fourth queen.
Make this the vizier, throw the others out. I'm Khidr ’.
After the Sultan handed out the meeting, he immediately found and asked the viziers' mothers. Head first
Mother of Queen says:
"Where did you get this kid from?"
I Just like ... ”
 Tell the truth, or I will kill you. ”
“I tell you the truth, no matter what you do. I'm the butcher of this boy's palace
I took it from the beginning, it is not the queen's son. ”
He asks the mother of the second vizier and says:
"A gypsy came here, I bought it from her."
The mother of the third queen says that she has taken the dungeon. Place for the fourth queen
revenue. The Sultan asks:
“And where did you get that kid from?”
“I got it from his father, I got nothing from anyone.”
The sultan makes the fourth vizier the chief vizier, subtracts the others and replaces them with others.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.