Header Ads

Destiny

Image by Stefan Keller from Pixabay 


Destiny

Once upon a time, a rich agha had a family. Agha used to hire servants.
He had a life that everybody admired. He lost his wealth years later. Village people
His influence on him is also diminished.
One day he was sitting at his house with his wife. His servants came with them.
seated. Sighing into the network:
“Oh Destiny, he said.
The maid immediately returned to Aga:
 Did something happen to you, did we do a wrong job? A
Ne What are you going to do, son? Whatever he did, Destiny did to me. ”
Two days later, the maid said to the warlord:
Ge Aunt, fill my repertoire with bread, give it to me. ”
Neither the sister-in-law asks where the maid will go, nor does she say so. Take your repertoire
He's on his way. His dream is to find the angel and get his master. Village, district, city wandering
It stands. One day he arrives in a county and goes to a coffee shop. On the table next to the coffee shop
someone sitting around turning to the waiter who delivers tea:
“Destiny, give this strange man a cup of tea.”
The waiter brings tea to the maid. The maid constantly drinks tea and rejoices.
He says from inside: ab Goodness, thank God I found the cat. ” It's late. People sitting in cafe
they are going. Nobody stays. Only Destiny stays with the maid. Destiny says:
 If the mansion gives the mansion. Otherwise, I will be a guest. ”
Maid gets up. It locks the coffee door from the inside. He puts the key in his pocket.
It sticks to the waiter's collar:
“Destiny! Give me the thesis master. ”
Destiny is stunned.
 How are you man, brother? Neither the warlord nor the right, I don't know anything. ”
Maid throws the bat. He's beating up the scam. Destiny swear how much
does not benefit. The maid wants his master. It's gonna kill me,
considers a cunning:
“He says,“ Let me do the right thing. Agha
“Give it to me.“
They're coming out of the coffee. Everyone's in bed. It's half a night. Fate:
 Look at me, homey, or he says. There are three poplars across the street. Not first, not second, third
lord Here's a shovel. Go, goose. ”
The maid is leaving. Destiny enters the coffee and locks the door. Tables, chairs by the door
is stacking behind. Lies. But he doesn't sleep. Looking at the fractures, bruises
it will cry from pain. Wonders how this work, how trouble.
A little later, the door gets knocked. The fear of the catastrophe is increasing.
“Fellow, I don't open the door, I'm in bed,” he says.
“Destiny, give me a saddle bag or a sack.”
“Go get another place.”
“By God, I'm not going to do anything. Believe me as you know God. One sack or
I'll take a saddle bag. ”
Destiny gets up behind the door, raises the table and chair, puts it in place and opens the door.
and giving a saddle bag. Destiny looks through the doorway so that the maid goes quickly.
Waiting a little in front. He thinks: “Oh, am I dreaming? What's happening like that ”. Little
then the maid brings the saddle. Destiny looks at the saddlebag, which is indeed full of gold. Both
They sleep in the coffee that night. He can't even look at the bottom of the saddlebag for fear of disaster. Maid
he says to himself: “This is a thief. He stole my network. I'd better give it a little
Well, who should I give to whom? These golds of my network AÄŸ.
Morning. Leaves coffee. He's on his way. After traveling for days,
There is. When he comes home, he finds his aunt with his aunt.
 Boy, where have you gone, where have you been? What is full of the saddle you bring? ”
The maid leaves the saddlebag in front of the agha.
“Agha! It was my duty to find the angel and take it out. Now agha is your duty.
Agha saw unbelievable gold in his eyes. He gives the maid some of the gold. Maid
Say goodbye to his own village. Aunt network:
“We knew we had escaped it. Not for months. Which went into words. In our house
He used to work. In the end, he took his fortune from the division.
What loyal people are in the world. Everyone is so good to live in such a clean heart
and it is tasteful, easy. May Allah forgive you.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.