Header Ads

Pumpkin Bride

Image by Efes Kitap from Pixabay 


Pumpkin Bride

Once upon a time, once in a village with a griddle in hay
KeloÄŸlan and his mother lived. Mother makes her hair broom, working here and daily
spill His son KeloÄŸlan was a lazy man. He doesn't look at anything all day,
suck or suck or spend time lying down. Woman looks like she will
not!
“My bald son, my bald son, the son of the hand is looking at their mothers. Go work and earn money para…
he baked bread to his son and leave the road.
He sees a shepherd grazing his flocks on the slope of a hill.
After pleasant:
“Keep my bread. I came in 3 days, I came, if I did not get halal-nice ”
he goes away. When he came back, he saw the shepherd eat his bread:
I'm going to get to him, I'm going to get to him
She says she runs away like I took her sheep and embraces the sheep and runs away. Come time, go time
comes across a caravan on the road. If she doesn't give the sheep to Kervancı and doesn't come in 3 days
He says to have them and he walks away. When she returned, sheep blew
KeloÄŸlan:
I go near him, I go near him,
I flee like I bought carpets ”
He takes the carpets and runs away. After walking the extreme road to the hills you come to a village. It looks
what should he see? Everyone is laughing and having fun, drums and zurnas are played. It's a wedding ceremony
KeloÄŸlan learns that the wedding owner entrusted the carpets again “within 3 days
If I do not come halal-pleasing ”he disappears. When he couldn't find the carpets, he got angry and said:
Im I go to that side, I go to this side, I run away like I took your bride ”
He comes from the hills as he holds his hands, coming over to the village. Arriving at home
Then the bride puts the door behind her and says to her mother:
- “Ana, Keloglu has brought you a bride. Go and kiss your hand. Yanına
Sending. We'll see what she sees when she opens the bride's veil! Scratched eyelid garnished
does not stand a pumpkin adorned in the face!
It turns out that every year in the village when the pumpkin festivities are made, have fun. Bride
As he snatched, KeloÄŸlan’s mother threw his head, he likened his son a beautiful. The Pumpkin KeloÄŸlan
shattered at the beginning…
They stayed there; sweep their.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.