Header Ads

The Little Girl


The Little Girl


Once upon a time. Once in a country of griddle straw in a
There was a sultan. This sultan, the most intelligent people living on the territory of his hometown
ordered his queen to find out.
A lumberjack had three daughters, living in the same country. The youngest of these girls is very clever.
was i. Sultan, this girl found after a lot of calls, thirty pounds and thirty cubs with his queen
sent fabric. But the vizier kept both the money and half of the fabric,
she took the fabric to the girl with the remaining half money. When the girl gets the gifts ...
we have sultan; You have transferred it exactly.:
“My father went to , my mother went to wakings. Big sister trying to make ugly, little
my sister went to make one or two. I do it upside down. What is the Sultan, Islam,
what
When the vizier conveyed this answer to the sultan, the sultan solved the matter and stole it.
He's getting his queen killed. It turns out that the girl said: Father cut wood, my mother
they went to the duck, to prepare a bride for my older sister and to have a baby. I
I cook beans. The gifts you send me are not for your glory, nor is it enough for me…
The Sultan sent news to another vizier and called the girls' father, the lumberjack. Woodcutter
As for him, he said: im I aspire to your daughters, but I want girls and girls to be six months pregnant. ”
When the lumberjack returned home, he told his daughters. Little girl “don't worry, daddy.
I know I will. He immediately raised the bellies of his sisters with cushions.
To his older sister: “Sultan, are you pregnant? when asked, “yes, my dear wants to sour anyway 
also! To his younger sister: “If the Sultan asks you“ yes, I am pregnant; dear wants baklava
always. ”say, emi! Oh, remember what you have to say. Leave mine with me.
Together with the sultan before the two great sisters taught by their little brothers
They answered the Sultan. When it comes to the youngest girl, she immediately says:
shish, butter kebab I want ”. The Sultan was surprised by this answer and said,  Such a thing never happens ”.
said. The girl said: “A sir. Both the girl and the girl become pregnant at six months
? ” The Sultan was very pleased with this answer and his eldest daughter had a median in the village
gave the girl to the baklava, took the little girl himself. He had a big wedding,
entered. The next day he gave the little girl, who is now his wife, forty keys and thirty at the palace.
nine rooms, but never opened the fortieth room has warned. One of the days
day, the girl opened the fortieth room wondering. He opened it, it was an empty room with two windows.
Looking out the window, the two sandy docks on the sea shore with each other with axe and line
he saw that they were constantly cutting. One “owe me two thousand pounds”; other
Im I didn't take it, ver they said. They've been cutting each other like that for seven years.
they would stop, because they were magical. As soon as the girl understands this, it's a glass cabinet.
made two thousand pounds in the room and put down the window of the boat
Al Take this money before you break the glass, it's yours ”.  “how can I get it, without breaking the glass”
"You gave him the money in the dream you had on that date." How would you like it now? ”
said. The magic is broken. The men woke up and walked away.
It turns out that when the Sultan was bored and wanted to have fun, he would always come to this room.
watched the fighters laughing. When he came into the room again one day, he looked
no one. He knew immediately that his wife had opened the room. Very angry and his wife himself
He said that he would kill, make preparations. The girl at the last dinner they ate together
He made me take a medicated sherbet and put him to sleep. He took the sultan to a deserted island with a boat. He made another sherbet to sober up and made him drink. The Sultan immediately awakened in sherbet. The girl told her
“Now I'm strong. Tell me, shall I take you back to your office, or here?
wolf feed the bird? Said. Then the sultan accepted his mistakes and said:
“Being smart is selfish, being crazy selfish; take me to my palace.. The girl too
he returned to the palace with the boat, with the sultan.
They come to the sermon .

No comments

Powered by Blogger.