Header Ads

Four Advice

Image by 【中文ID】愚木混株 【ins-ID】cdd20 from Pixabay 


Four Advice


Once upon a time. There was a man in his time, a man of no good. It's been days
wanted to get married. He had a good mouth. He didn't have the money to support his house. .
He went to the southern provinces. He stopped at a windlass. My diary didn't say gacha, never asked me,
worked for twenty years. He's finally gotten to leave. He stood next to the master:
“Agham, full choke1
 I have been working in the gap for twenty years. Give me what I got. I'm gonna go to the grill.
I missed my mother's informal informal, ”he said.
Aga also gave him three pounds of garlic work. The guy took it in his pocket. HE IS
Ağa's station, which was there, pitied him. Adama:
“Let me make you a donut,  he said.
Gad brought it, made a donut. Five gold pounds in a bun.
He has given.
Yeme Don't eat this donut on the way, get me a gift from the station, miş he said.
The man stumbled upon the donut saddlebag and fell to the road. Before you hit the road again
had arrived.
“Agham, very good
 You've. Make it right, ”he said. In the network:
Lum Son, I have something to tell you, especially sit down, bi he replied.
"I hope it's good."
Give me a pound and I will give you an advice ”. The man took it out and gave him a pound.
“Good listening? Don't go out at night. ”
- ...
Give me a pound and a reminder. The guy was stripped, gave him another pound.
Do not pass through unprecedented water. Your name?
- ...
Ver Give me another pound and I'll give you another advice. ”The man gave the last pound in his pocket.
 Don't have a say in what you don't know. ”The man was about to go. Aga:
"Let me give you a free advice," he said.
He stopped.
So Don't so your nose into what you don't know. ”
The man said thank you to the engraved road. He ran into a caravan on the way. Kervancıbaş to:
“Where are we going? Uş he asked.
Kervancı:
’To Yozgat.”
“I'm going to Yozgat. Take me with you, Kervana. ”
The caravan accepted the head. The man joined the group. They've gone a long way. Finally the night
dead. Man:
“I will not go anymore,  Kervancı said:
“Why? Uş he asked.
"I can not go."
“We take such valuable things and not see them. Why are you gorhıyon? ”
“I can't go, you go.”
When the man answered like that, the caravan didn't handle it much. They went on.
The man was on the road at dawn in the morning. He also said that the caravans on the way
He's lying dead. Some have their heads on one side and others on one side. Then to himself:
“We have found one of the lira”.
On his way back, he came across a rider. They set off together. Ways to steep a
river The guy didn't look at the bottom of the water. Gorka was. Equestrian:
“Let's go to the abandonment and go to the garish.”
"Yoh, garrador, I can't ride."
“Come on dear what . A thousand real garishes. ”
Var I swear, I can't,, the man replied.
The equestrian is invisible. That was the moment he came in. It sank, never scratched again.
The man said to himself: uk We have found another one of Liran sevin.
The man who stood by the water, found a way to the left and the left to the left.
past. He came to a bay in the evening. The bay room was gonuh. It's a chick
hangs on the wall tied a rope to his throat. A dog sleeps on the bed.
They're bringing food. First they push it, and they give it to her. He didn't care at all.
He ate his food. He got up in the morning and hit the road. Agha's men came after him.
They took him to the master.
Man gorha gorha:
“My master, what is my fault, you have brought a palas pandıras,” he asked.
“Look here the dog lies. There's a chick tied up there. You're dead, chick. Be hey
man, your tongue in your mouth yoh? Why doesn't he ask once for a reason? Ce
Ağ My master gave me an advice. In fact, you do not know the word zahab i
“If you had asked for a way, your head would have gotten between these heads,, he said.
and he showed the head that was lying inside. ”
Adam: “Well, we found another one of the lira  he was happy. Agha man with a saddlebag eye gold
He has given. He warned his men. “Take this man to his village, miş he said.
The man came to his village. And from the window of his house, what would he see? Inside a young
man is born with his station, calling and yelling. The man couldn't stand it, pointed the rifle, full trigger
the advice of agha came to mind when he was attracted.  You don't know the original thing  ”
stole the gap on it. Station to:
“Do you recognize me? I am your husband. ”
You're a bad one and two. He finally recognised his goalkeeper. Wrapped around the neck. Adam
He was looking at the foreign man from side to side. The guru who noticed this:
Kim Who is he? ”He said.
- ...
 Twenty years ago, the son you left in my garment when you went to Silia. ”
When the garrison said so, he cried with joy. Then the chief of the money itself
valuable advice. Thus, they reached Murat.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.