Header Ads

Dervish

Image by klimkin from Pixabay 


Dervish

Once upon a time there was a dervish and a crone. Dervish every day
He comes to the B & B's house: “Big granny! Everybody does, on their own, again on their own
he says. Bitch is tired of this dervish. “I'm sick of that dervish! One
If I survived! ” One day, he made a katmer. He put the web in: u
 let him see such a tak tak tak. ”said.
That day, the dervish came again: “I came, my grandma. Everybody makes it, makes it happen again
. The crone gave the pen to the dervish. Dervish again: “Big grandma makes everyone,
he makes himself, he makes himself again.  He got a little out of place. There
troops But the crone had a son in the military. With motion
Coming. He was so hungry that his hunger was ringing. Opposite
 I'm very hungry, give me the bread in your hand. Dervish
pith
After the boy ate the bread, he felt bad. He barely threw himself into the house. Home
As for me planting the secret ”is gone. His mother started to beat him, "What happened, son, what happened to you?"
Boy:  I was very hungry. I came across a dervish. I wanted the layer in your hand. He gave it to me.
I ate the layer. Whereas the katmer was poisonous. I am dying. ”Mother said:“ Oh my
My darling! I made that layer so I couldn't poison the dervish. What happened now? ”
began to flutter. The boy is dead. Bitch beat his knees, plucked his hair
started. But what can you do? Isn't it true what the Dervish said once?
Dervish told him: “Big granny!” Everybody makes, makes oneself, makes oneself again. Husband
granny They say  ignorant falls to the well he dug. Big granny also own
he has fallen into the well he dug.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.