Header Ads

The Coward Man and the Giants

The Coward Man and the Giants

Once upon a time, in the straw in the straw, when the camel fell, I flea
There was a man while he shook his crib in his crib. This guy was so scared,
Even his wife would. One day in the evening this man stuck again and begged his wife begged
This man said that the state of the woman. Finally the woman took the man on his foot and
closed the door, went to lock the door, the man remained on the footpath of course. Man,
realizing that their plea wouldn't make any money,
He has done. But he couldn't go home, so he went somewhere else. Little gone, long gone, creek hill
went straight, six months a fall went and finally reached a large palace. Open the palace door
in And what should he see? A big room, forty boilers in the middle and boiling around
forty giant chat. The giants were amazed to see this coming and most of the giants
largest, everyone sees our trail, dust escapes. How can you not be afraid to our house
You said you could. And the man said, "Oh, my babies, I've been looking for you for years.
thank goodness. Because I'm your grandfather, don't look at me, I'm old.
Past, sitting in the corner. The giants also said welcome to their grandfather. The man is now
have settled there. One day when he went to bed, our grandparents gathered
We will go to the middle of the night and kill him with our axes, they said. And that's ours.
and he put a big stump in his bed when they didn't know, and put his head on the stump.
dressed and hidden in the burden itself. At midnight, giants came,
In the darkness, they hit the log with their grandfather, and now they're tired.
they were taken to their rooms. When they left the man immediately dislodged, wood
He collected all his ashtrays, threw out all the ashtrays and threw them out, then came and went to bed.
He got up as usual in the morning and said that the fleas didn't put me to sleep.
When the giants saw whether he had heard these words and died, they were terrified. Again a
When the day went to bed, the giants gathered. “Let's organise a race tomorrow, it's a walking race
Whoever produces more dust as we walk, let's give him a sack of gold. If our grandfather
if he doesn't win, let him go. He's heard that too, and he'll wear it before they see it.
boots filled with dust. The next day, the biggest of the giants will race to their grandfather
and the race started. The giants were walking fast and extracting dust, and their grandfathers were
because he was filling his boots with dust, he was removing more dust from them. Upon this When you see my sons, I said I am old, but I am stronger than you. Race
He won. Giants said: Grandpa won the race, let's give you a sack of gold, you get out of here
go. He said, "No, my children, I found you difficult, I will not leave you any more."
Giants thought of a cure to get rid of their grandfather. This is the next day.
who will squeeze the stone and make flour with a sack of gold
grandfather heard this while talking and secretly found a cheese from the kitchen
and hid it in his pocket. They called it the next day and the race started. Two grandfathers self
he found flat stone and put the cheese in between before anyone saw it and see my sons,
not to, not even the water of the stone said. Of course he won this race. Giants to it
they said, “Let's give the gold of the last time, let's give the present. Two sacks of gold,
Let's take you and your gold to our house. A little spoiled, but then settled
dead. The giants took it home with their gold. Outside the door
they put it back. The man knocked on the door of his house and told his wife who said it was me.
Wife show his handkerchief, let me know you are my husband, he said, This also showed, his wife's husband
the man brought the gold in and his wife
He said, mas If I hadn't locked me in the toilet, we wouldn't have found them. 
they ate and drank their murats.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.