Header Ads

Keloglan Tale

Image by Thomas Skirde from Pixabay 


Keloglan Tale

At the time, a wife had a balog. One day while I was playing at the loss
found chickpeas, taking it began to calculate: one chickpea ten, one chickpea ten
scale, ten scale from one scale to say that the chickpea scale and a rich man in front of the door
came and stopped.
The rich landlord walked out the door and saw KeloÄŸlan in front of the door.
“What do you want? UÅŸ he asked. KeloÄŸlan, to the rich man:
I had five hundred camel burden chickpeas, on the way to Aleppo, on the way to the ruins robbing us
They took my chickpeas, killed my men, robbed my clothes and put on bad clothes,
they blindfolded me and put them on a mountain. So I said I ran away. Rich Man
He immediately took home, dressed a new coat; After sitting for five to ten days KeloÄŸlan,
 Let me go? ”He said. The rich man gave KeloÄŸlan a horse.
KeloÄŸlan is on the road. One day he arrived in Aleppo. “Five of the merchants in Aleppo
a hundred camel burden comes from chickpeas ”say you have received money. This guy's rich, he's rich.
everyone began to praise. One day the governor of Aleppo invited him to dinner. This is
accepted the invitation.
By giving twenty pounds to the KeloÄŸlan maid:
Distribute these money to the Governor's servants,  he said. At his front, his maid in the back
They went home. On the way back from the invitation, KeloÄŸlan’s maid
lira, the other ten pounds and the other two and a half pounds gave. A day or two after the governor news
ingrained.  If she's taking my daughter, I'll give it to her without any excuse, miÅŸ she said. And he agreed.
Their wedding lasted forty days and forty nights. KeloÄŸlan took the governor's daughter. One day the daughter of the Governor
she asked her husband five liras to go to the baths; no matter what the merchant
moneyless Informal KeloÄŸlan fell poor from good to good; not even firewood
left. They managed to cut the big catch tree in their house. One day the tree again
while cutting the gold began to flow through the tree. He immediately took a wand and hit the wall.
When the governor heard you, the staff immediately ran to his groom's house. KeloÄŸlan,
BeÅŸ They sold my five hundred camel burden chickpeas, but the money was so much gold to me.
brought him, I fight for him, ”he said. They collected the money and let them in.
KeloÄŸlan opened a store and started trading. By removing that single chickpea from its hiding place
Eden It is this chickpea that makes me rich, ip he threw in his mouth.
He ate and drank past his will.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.